River Cruise Features for Maine Township
Be sure not to miss out on this fabulous European River Cruise! The highways of Europe until just over 100 years ago were the rivers. Its superb itinerary filled with included sightseeing allows you to see the best of the magnificent area.
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago
- Round-trip home pickup within Maine Township
- 2 nights in Prague at a hotel near the Old Town
- 1 night in Nuremburg, Germany
- Fascinating river cruise for 7 nights with large, outside river-view staterooms, most with French balconies. Walk-out balconies in suites on Amadeus Silver I
- English is the common language spoken on-board
- Complimentary state-of-the-art audio headsets for all excursions allowing you to hear your guide from as far as 50-100 feet.
- Comprehensive quality excursions included. Seven in total.
- Services of an experienced, multilingual Cruise Director
- Gourmet dining with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack) in the elegant Panorama-Restaurant, which accommodates all guests in one seating
- Free-flowing quality red & white wines from Europe’s famous wine regions with every dinner on board the ship.
- Coffee and tea after lunch and dinner
- 24-hour complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain’ s Gala Dinner
- In Budapest a Hungarian folk singer show.
- Daily onboard music performances
- Special onboard entertainment including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and nightly music by the Amadeus Duo in the Panorama Bar
- Complimentary use of onboard bicycles
- Non-smoking environment (smoking permitted on the Sun Deck)